2012年4月21日

德國的繪本談什麼是同性戀

這是德國的繪本,談同志家庭。
http://myoutlander.tw/viewthread.php?tid=36868&extra=page%3D3&ordertype=2
Last year mom and dad divorced.
去年爸爸和和媽媽離婚了。

Dad now lives with his friend.
爸爸現在和他的朋友住在一起。

Dad and his friend Frank are living together.
爸爸和他的朋友Frank一起生活。

They work together.
 他們一起工作。

Eat together.
一起用餐

Sleep together.
一起睡覺

Shave together,
一起刮鬍子

and sometimes even argue with each other.
有時候,甚至會起爭執。

But in the end they always make up.
但是最後他們總會和好。

Frank loves me too.
Frank也很愛我

He tells me jokes,Just like dad does.
他會說笑話給我聽,就像爸爸一樣。

He catches bugs for my school science project.
他為我捕抓上科學課所需要的蟲子。

He read me stories,
他說故事給我聽

and makes me sandwiches,
而且為我做三明治

and aims me down after a bad dream.
在我做惡夢時安慰我

On holidays
在假日時

we do different nice things together.
我們會做一起做一些很棒的事。

We go to stadium. Zoo, beach,
我們去體育館、動物園、海邊。

We work in the garden together, and sing songs in the evenings.
我們一起在花園中工作,在晚上時一起唱歌

Mom said that Frank and dad are homosexuals.
媽媽說,Frank和爸爸是同性戀

At first I didn't understand, but then mom explained it to me
一開始我不懂,但是後來媽媽解釋給我聽。

Homosexuality is just another type of love.
同性戀只是另一種形式的愛

But love is the only way to achieve happiness.
但是愛是獲得幸福快樂的唯一方法

Dad and his friend are very happy together and that's why I am happy too.
爸爸和他的朋友在一起非常快樂,所以我也很快樂。

影片檔
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp2hvlpu_gg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFEFoADSZvA

沒有留言:

張貼留言